• We accept all major credit cards, checks, money orders and PayPal as our payment method.
• Shipping will be billed at actual cost. Please contact us if you would like the shipping cost prior to purchasing.
• All completed orders received will be processed for shipping within 1 -2 days. Please allow 3-10 days for shipping. Out of stock items add 40 – 45 days for shipping. Items are shipped from our warehouse in California.
• Customer pickup is available.
• We offer a 30 DAY RETURN POLICY (30 days from the date item is received)
• Buyer pays the return shipping. We DO NOT charge a re-stocking fee!
• Item must be returned in the same new and good and unused condition with original packing.
• Refund issued once item is received and condition is verified.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION & FEEDBACK
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with the highest quality product, at the lowest price and with great customer service! Our goal is 100% positive customer feedback! If for any reason you are not satisfied, please give us the opportunity to make it right before leaving feedback.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a restrictive license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
THE MATERIALS ON THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC’S WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
4. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WE, OUR PARTNERS, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE APPLICABLE PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY MATERIALS, PAGES, OR CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE WEB SITE. THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC WEB SITE, EVEN IF THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC OR A THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, COMBINED WITH THAT OF OUR PARTNERS AND OUR AND THEIR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU PAID TO THOMSEN’S MANUFACTURING LLC.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC of the web site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Thomsen’s Manufacturing LLC web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.